SchemaPress is a WP PLUGIN that allows you to simply and effectively add schema data to your sites with no technical skills involved. If you can click a couple of buttons and type, then you can operate SchemaPress! Plus, Add Facebook’s Open Graph! Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other major search engines rely on structured data to present better search results, and they have endorsed schema as the proper markup vocabulary to use.
Structured data isn’t easy for humans to understand or to implement on a website, but it’s easy for machines (search engines) to read. It affects everyone from SEOs to bloggers to webmasters, who need to add schema markup to their content to improve its visibility in search results and improve search engine rankings.
Without SchemaPress, you would need to crack open the HTML code of each of your site pages, work up the correct schema coding, and hope you don’t break something in the process.
But we’ve taken care of all the “hard work,” so all you have to do is fill out some key information, click a button, and you’re good to go!
- Types of Information You Can Add Schema To:
- Businesses – Display location & customer review
- People – Display phone number and photos
- Authors – Display author photo, name and links
- Music Albums – Display lyrics and links to songs
- Products & Recipes – Display ratings, pictures and prices
- Events – Display event date, location and time
- Video – Display video image
- Restaurants – Display star rating, review and prices